One Page Supercheckout focuses on simplifying your customers’ checkout experience by optimizing their checkout page. A merchant can remove unnecessary fields from their checkout page and display all checkout content on one page.
One Page Supercheckout Features
- Checkout as Guest – Let people who are hesitant to create an account check out quickly and easily with the Checkout as a Guest feature. One Step Checkout also supports login for existing customers and an account creation option for new customers.
- Social Login: Facebook and Google: Allow users to register / login to your store easily with their Facebook or Google account and save your time from a long registration process.
- Supports all major payment methods: PrestaShop One Page Checkout covers almost all payment methods to give customers many options to choose from while making their payment.
- PayPal, Advanced Paypal, Authorize.no AIM, Boleto, PayU, Stripe, Sage Pay, Mobilpay, Ogone, Pago Facil, ePay, ccAvenue, Quickpay, Firstdata, Paysera, Braintree, Moneybookers, Mercado Pago, Redsys, 2Checkout
- Provide multiple shipping services – PrestaShop simplified checkout supports almost all shipping services.
- Mondial Relay, So Colissimo, Ulozenka Delivery, Zasielkovn Delivery, LP Express 24 Delivery, Paczkomaty InPost, Zasilkovna, Poczta Polska (owppoczta), Webshipr, Paczka w Ruchu
- Show mistakes upfront with online validation – Customers often make mistakes when filling out the payment form. Online validation would pinpoint the error in real-time and help customers correct it.
- Set priority for checkout fields: PrestaShop One Page Checkout gives you the option to organize your checkout fields. If you are not satisfied with the payment sequence, you can choose a field and place it in the desired position using the drag and drop function.
- Additionally, you can mark a payment field as Required or Optional. A customer will not be able to continue processing if they leave a field marked as mandatory.
- Customize cart summary: Check the fields you want to show in the customer cart summary and uncheck the ones you want to avoid.
- Update the product quantity directly from the checkout page: Do you want to make changes to the product quantity without going back to the product page? Prestashop One Page Checkout addon allows customers to update their cart easily on the checkout page.
- Google Auto Address Fill: Google Auto Address Fill displays address suggestions as soon as a customer begins filling in their address details. Capture typed characters and display relevant results. The zip code and city column are automatically obtained once you choose the suggested address.
- Auto-detect country: PrestaShop Quick Checkout offers an “Auto-detect country” feature that automatically detects a user’s country based on their IP address. The “country” section is already complete when a user reaches the payment page.
- Choose from 3 types of layout designs: PrestaShop One Page Checkout offers three types of layout layouts: 1 column, 2 columns,s, and 3 columns. Design your layout and select the one that best fits your checkout page.
- MailChimp, SendinBlue, and Klaviyo Integrator: Collect customer data directly from their MailChimp, SendinBlue, or Klaviyo account as soon as they submit their data.
- GDPR compliance – One-page payment module is GDPR compliant.
- Validation for CIF / DNI / NIF: The merchant can now enable validation for CIF / DNI / NIF. This simplified Prestashop payment add-on will check whether the CIF / DNI / NIF identification number entered by customers during the payment process is valid or not.
- Abandoned Payment Statistics: PrestaShop One Page Checkout now offers the store owner an extremely beneficial feature through which he can track payment conversion rates, number of abandoned payments, abandoned income, number of orders, and the revenue earned from those orders. Here, we provide a clear graphical comparison of the following information:
- Abandoned revenue vs. order revenue
- Number of abandoned payments vs. number of orders
- Payment conversion
- The store owner can choose to view the graphical details mentioned above for a particular day, week, month, and year.
If you want One Page Supercheckout 7.0.0 – PrestaShop Module nulled version, crack file, activation key or license key, purchase code, then try it first. The link is given below because the One Page Supercheckout 7.0.0 – PrestaShop Module license key free. This is the One Page Supercheckout 7.0.0 – PrestaShop Module GPL (General Public License).