WP Plugin Manager Pro In this modern age, there is a huge demand for websites that load faster. If a website loads fast, it is considered more reliable and professional. Website loading speed plays a vital role when it comes to user experience. It also creates a strong impression on your visitor which results in a higher conversion rate.
“Plugin Manager Pro” is a WordPress plugin that allows you to disable plugins for specific pages, posts or URI conditions. Sometimes you don’t need to install all plugins for every page or post. Even if you do, the loading speed of your website will be drastically reduced. Therefore, you may want to disable some plugins for certain pages or posts to make your website fast and professional. Our “Extension Manager” plugin comes here to save you. You will be able to disable add-ons that you think are unnecessary for certain pages or posts based on your needs.
Advantages of using WP Extension Manager.
- Reduces the size of the page since unnecessary CSS / js files are not loaded.
- Decreases the total number of HTTP requests.
- Build a website up to 90% faster.
- Website performance is an important factor in increasing conversion. WP Manager improves the overall performance of a website.
WP Plugin Manager Pro Features
- Very easy to use
- Selectively disable add-ons
- Disable plugins for specific pages
- Disable plugins for specific posts
- Disable plugins based on URI conditions
- 4 different types of URI conditions.
- The URI is equal to:
- The URI is not the same
- The URI includes:
- URI does not include
- Easy options panel
- So light
Download WP Plugin Manager Pro
If you want WP Plugin Manager Pro 1.0.8 – Deactivate Plugins Per Page nulled version, crack file, activation key or license key, purchase code, then try it first. The link is given below because the WP Plugin Manager Pro 1.0.8 – Deactivate Plugins Per Page license key free. This is the WP Plugin Manager Pro 1.0.8 – Deactivate Plugins Per Page GPL (General Public License).